WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small software tags stored in your computer through your browser, retaining only information relative to your preferences, not including, therefore, your personal data.
WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and the number of uses of their websites, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use two groups of cookies:
- Permanent cookies - are cookies that are stored on your browser to access equipment (PC, mobile and tablet) and which are used whenever you make a new visit to one of our websites level. Are used generally for direct navigation to the interests of the user, allowing us to provide a more personalised service.
- Session cookies - these temporary cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better navigation experience.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE COOKIES WE USE?
- Strictly necessary cookies - They allow browsing the website and the use its applications, as well as access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided
- Analytical cookies - They are used anonymously for statistical creation and analysis, to improve the operation of the website
- Functionality cookies - They keep user preferences regarding the use of the site, so that you do not have to configure the site each time you pay a visit.
- Third-Party Cookies - They measure the success of applications and third-party advertising effectiveness. They can also be used to customize a widget with user data.
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE COOKIES?
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, in particular through the selection of appropriate settings in your browser. You can set cookies on the menu “Options” or “Preferences” of your browser.
It should be noted however that by disabling cookies you may prevent some web services from working correctly, affecting, wholly or partly, the navigation on the website.
For more information about cookies and their usage, we suggest that you visit the following link (available only in english):