Chapel of São José
The construction of the small chapel of St. Joseph was ordered by José Pereira Cunha da Silveira Sousa in 1876. In the exterior, the building, with an adjacent bell tower, was built in stone masonry plastered and painted white, while its relevant architectonic and decorative elements are displayed in stonework. Its interior is, however, quite uncharacterized for the time of its construction.
The festivity in honour of the patron saint is carried out on the third weekend of July. It is a religious festivity.