Main Church of N. Sra. do Rosário
This church was built in 1761, posterior to the ancient from the sixteenth century which was succumbed by the earthquake the "Mandate of God". It is presented as a baroque building with a bell tower and a triangular pediment. Baroque evidences travel to the interior, where we can observe the richness of the main altar in gold carving with the patron saint, as well as the baroque pulpit and artistic wealth of the paintings. We also highlight an organ of the early twentieth century, produced in the studio of Marcelino Lima (Horta). The festival in honour of the patron saint takes place on the first weekend of October. It is a religious festivity.