In 1761, the rebuilding of the Church of São Tiago Maior begins as the church we see today, with baroque characteristics. The construction used the implantation of the primitive church form the XVI century and appears with three naves divided by arcs (some of perfect return); its ceilings composed of three wooden mats and its façade with a large triangular pediment that frames ribbed scrolls, rosettes and a cross on stonework at the top.
The high altar was built in 1774 and is accompanied by a beautiful altarpiece that features a fusion of baroque and rococo, painted in gold and blue.
The festivity in honour of the patron saint is carried out on the last weekend of July. It is a religious festivity.