The construction of the Chapel of N. Sra. da Boa Hora was ordered, in 1711, by Priest Manuel Ferreira Madruga. At the of the 19th century, it was reconstructed using some stones from the primitive Chapel of São Vicente Ferreira and a bell tower was added.
In 2003, a great restoration was concluded, keeping the original façade. Its interior has an eclectic revivalism altarpiece made in gilded and polychromed wood.
The festivity in honor of the patron saint is carried out on the second weekend of September. It is a religious festivity.