COVID-19 | Pico: Implemented Measures
Know the measures implemented by island
- Opening of all beverage and similar establishments, with dance spaces, in compliance with the applicable technical guidelines;
- Opening of crèches, kindergartens, ATL, youth development and inclusion centers, centers for occupational activities, day centers, social centers for the elderly and similar responses, in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Regional Health Authority;
- Permission for visits to the elderly and users residing in residential structures for the elderly, in continuing care units and in nursing homes, as well as users of residential structures for people with disabilities, in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Regional Health Authority;
- Limiting the presence of the public at cultural events and sporting competitions to three quarters of the respective capacity, unless authorized by the Regional Health Authority of higher capacity, after prior evaluation of the space and/or event contingency plan by the Municipal Health Delegation;
- Opening of food, beverage and similar establishments on the grounds of sporting events, in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Regional Health Authority.