Placed in about 70 meters from the sea, old winery, built in 1840, located in a demarked wine area, has been transformed in a house. We kept and accentuate all the traditional aspects of the winery, such as the squeezer, wood oven for baking bread, old chimney, floor and wooden ceiling.
Comfortable and cozy furniture: living room with TV, 3 bedrooms (2 twin beds / 1 single); dining room with an open kitchen (4 hotplates, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine); one bathroom with tub and another with shower. It also has washer and dryer machines, terrace furniture and barbecue. Parking area.